The Brookings Area Chamber of Commerce's WILL committee hosts a variety of speakers at the WILL Luncheon, taking place the second Wednesday of each month through May 2019, with the exception of December and January. The Women in Leadership & Learning committee provides women the opportunity to learn from engaging speakers and network with a wide variety of professional women in the community. The luncheons offer a place for women to find their passion and emphasize the importance of women in the workplace.
All participants MUST pre-register for each event. Call 605.692.6125 for more information or to purchase a WILL Season Pass.
The 2018-2019 WILL Season Schedule | Click on the name to pre-register, all participants must register in advance.
- October 3 | Spencer Beach "Turn Your Demons into Diamonds" @ McCrory Gardens
- November 14 | Lanelle Vasichek "Finding Your Best Day Ever" @ Swiftel Center
- February 13 | Mary Bjerke "The Match: Transplanting Hope" @ Swiftel Center
- March 13 | Jo Hausman "Going from Grief to Great" @ Swiftel Center
- April 10 | Becky Degen "Kaizen for One: How Daily Continuous Improvement Can Help You Control Your Day" @ Swiftel Center
- May 8 | Kerri Tietgen "Does YOUR Audio Match Your Video?" A Lesson in Authentic Leadership
Contact: Brookings Chamber
Email: Contact Brookings Chamber