The John Enke Memorial 5K Run/Walk: Suicide Prevention & Awareness
- This event has passed.
The first 100 registrants to ARRIVE provided a free t-shirt! Various sizes will be available, first come first serve.
- This event will begin at McCrory Gardens at 8 AM with our featured speaker Angela Drake with the Fight Like A Ninja Foundation, providing a motivational message on suicide prevention and awareness in our communities!
- Please feel free to arrive early to enjoy light refreshments, prepare a sticker acknowledging who you walk/run for, and gather various resources.
- Following we will begin the 5K run/walk. Route will start and end at McCrory Gardens.
- Please stick around to add your mark to our community artwork at the end of the race!
- This event is open to the public and SDSU campus.
Free will donations are appreciated to sustain this event annually and can be made using rabbit raisers!
- LINK TO COME